Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hello all
Not much to write today, a difficult night with heartburn and headaches, not really sure where that is coming from.
I am having trouble finding anything to drink except water, and that gets pretty dull.
I am going to my very very first Yoga class this morning, I have spent years thinking I should, being an aging runner. My recent MO is that I should stop saying should, and just do things.
Not that I support big business logos, but I have to say that Nike got it right in their "just do it" line.
So today I am going to just do yoga.


Went for blood work this morning and for some reason my  white blood count is extremely high, and I need to find out what that means.
When I find out, I will tell you.
For now I will go and DO YOGA

love and peace
janet
janken @ gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment