Saturday, May 30, 2009

What's with that hair

Hello everyone
I believe my hair has grown. I have taken my strongest glasses (the 250s), as well as my high powered mirror and I would have to say it is official. That being said, I think it is only a millimeter long. It is something though.
Being that I am taking a break from chemo, and I am now 4 days away from the end of the third cycle, I have had 4 days to grow.
At this rate, I may have the equivalent of a crew cut by the Oregon country fair. (July 12th)
I will start my next chemo cycle likely on July 13th, so as much as it will have grown by then, two weeks later it will likely all fall out again. ( won't be as much of a shocker then) I sure do miss having hair. My eyebrows are also starting to go, in a weird sort of way that gives me a Jack Nickelson left eyebrow. I was wondering.....do you think he "shapes" his eyebrows to get that weird left one.
I thought perhaps I just get a set of body rings to replace my eyebrows.... :)

I SURE do miss my hair. Have I mentioned how much I miss my hair?

Love and peace
Janet Bates
jankenb @ gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment