Wednesday, July 1, 2009

golden and silver falls





Hi Everyone
I guess the doc was right, things stay the same for 2 weeks and then ??? get better.
The lesions on my perineum have gotten worse over the course of this week, but I do believe that today are getting better. 
Though I have tried many things, I think what really did it was .....soaking my flaming butt in the Millicoma river.

My sister Denise and her husband David are here visiting and so we took them up to Golden and Silver falls yesterday. Along the way I found a "quite" spot to sit and soak until I felt numb...
Hmmm I wonder perhaps if there are healing waters there?
So the rest of me feels pretty good, except the perineum, rectal area. I guess perhaps it just has to heal.
I am hoping that it is all healed before I start chemo on July 13th.
I am back to work and that is going well.
The Oregon country Fair is on July 10 11th and 12th and we play there on Sunday the 12th.

Love and peace
Janet Bates
jankenb @ gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. lol, with the added picture, it brought a smile to my face.

    Glad to hear that your back to work, must help to keep the mind diverted from other issues. What type of practitioner are you, by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a hospitalist, I look after the people admitted to the hospital, most of my work is geriatrics.

    ReplyDelete